Massage Therapy: Resources for Therapists
Locate resources to help the practicing therapist build their massage practice. Along with information on music, oils, massage chairs and beds, you will also find reviews on massage business building ebooks such as those written by Amy Roberts, a well established massage therapist and educator. She offers easy to follow strategies for building your massage business. If you would like us to review your supplies, massage chairs, tables, or massage music please send us an email as we would be happy to.
Each week, you will find new articles and information, so be sure and bookmark this page and check back often. We plan to build a great resource base for the practicing therapist.
Ebooks to Help You With You Build Your Massage Practice
- Business Building: Ignite Your Massage Therapy Practice
- Business Building: Marketing Secrets for Massage Therapists
- Massage Therapy Marketing and Business Plan eBook
Articles by Amy Roberts to Help with Building Your Massage Business
- Massage Techniques to Aid Digestion
- How To Write Fabulous Massage Brochures That Clients Will Love
- Amy Discusses Choosing The Right Massage Table
- Using Chair Massage At Public Events To Build Your Massage Therapy Business
- Building Client Trust in Your Massage Therapy Business
- How To Get More Clients Coming Back Through A Simple Method Of ‘Advice’
- How To Make A Great First Impression In Your Home Massage Therapy Business
Articles on Massage Products and Equipment