NLP Coaching Courses: Sack Your Shrink By Using Your Frickin Brain For a Change
What if you were to imagine a Universe where effective Change was simple, pain-free and Mind-Glowingly fast I suppose you feel pretty good Right?
Once upon a time;a long, long time ago in a far away galaxy (hummmmm?).
Ahhhhh yes;along, long time ago Change used to be regarded as a lengthy, painful process, but then the wizards appeared and they began to uncover the secrets. The Structure of Magic.The magic of fast and effective Change.
At first people were sceptical. Was it really possible to safely banish a persons Life-Long phobia in less than 3 minutes. After all it used to take at least 10 minutes in the olden days.
Wow...what else was possible? hmmmmm
And so as the wizards began to increasingly unravel magical structures they began to Real-Eyes that the more they modeled the most effective people on the planet, in Every human endeavour (Human Excellence), the more they found themselves creating extraordinary Trance-Formations. Changes were achieved faster, more consistently, more powerfully, even miraculously.
That's right, pure Magic in Action.
So over, under and to the sides of time, the more people learned and mastered the real secrets of Change, the more people realised it was time for a Change. And even those people that had never Really done so before started using their brain for a Change.
I think you'll agree, this was an exciting time to be alive. To be reborn as a living Human Being. Just imagining the possibilities for Change could allow a person to remember inspiring stories such as "Frogs into Princes."
And a person could even begin to find themselves enjoying the journey,the journey of discovering brand new structures of magic too.
Oh yeah, By the way you are living in that universe Right Now. So kiss the inner "Frog" inside yourself and allow it to grow into a beautiful, magical Prince or Princess.
That's right. Now Wake Up.
A Quick and Profound, Super-Simple-Change Technique: "Collapsing Anchors"
(Note: You can make this technique Really difficult if you want. May I suggest that you K.I.S.S the frog instead)
1. Select a certain feeling you want to get rid of. As you feel it squeeze your finger and thumb on your left hand to anchor this state.
2. On an intensity scale of 0 to 10, where is this feeling?
3. Break state. Now think about what you would like to feel instead. What would make you remain in a more resourceful state, Relaxation, Humour? etc. (May I suggest you choose humour because humour is an incredible gift from the gods)
4. Now choose one of the resourceful states you have come up with and remember a time you felt that resource strongly. What does this resourceful state feel like?
5. Remembering that resourceful state, anchor it to your right hand by squeezing your finger and thumb together.
6. On an intensity scale of 0 to 10, where is this feeling? Important: Make sure that this resourceful feeling is more intense than the fearful feeling.
7. Break state: Now squeeze your left hand finger and thumb anchor, hold it, at the same time as you squeeze the right hand finger and thumb anchor. Keep both anchors on for a few seconds, say 7 seconds. (Note: Many people get a sense when the anchors have "collapsed" or integrated, often by a noticeable shift in breathing.)
8. Release the left hand anchor and just hold the right hand anchor for a couple of seconds.
9. Break state: Now think of the original feeling you selected in step 1.
Thanks must go to Richard Bandler. If you don't know why, by now, you really ought too. Hint: It's in the title(s).
Colin G Smith is a licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and author of 'The NLP ToolBox', a personal development book that enables the reader to master any area of their life with amazing speed. Complete information on Colin G Smith's books are available at his website, and you can receive NLP coaching courses to help you learn more about NLP by requesting the "The NLP ToolBox Personal Development Course." It's a Five Chapter free eBook revealing powerful secrets to boost your self-esteem, increase your confidence and much more and can be found at NLP ToolBox.