Thank you for your interest in contributing content to our web site. Please carefully read all of the information underneath before submitting your article.
- We accept articles only from the original author.
- We do not publish syndicated articles. All submitted articles must be 100% unique and published only on this web site.
- By submitting content, you acknowledge that you own the copyright, are legally authorized to assign the work for publication, and give CirclesOfLight.com permission to publish.
- Once published, articles cannot be removed from this web site.
- We believe that Google and other major search engines devalue “duplicate content.” This is why we require exclusive on-line publishing rights to include your articles on this web site. (It’s OK to submit articles that have been or will be published off-line, like in physical books, magazines, newspaper columns, etc.)
- The end of your article can include a short one or two sentence biography and link to your web site. (We only link out to quality web site, so you’re welcome to ask us if your site qualifies.)
Criterion for Inclusion:
- We’re looking for well-written articles, including content structure, punctuation, and grammar.
- Content needs to serve our visitors, not primarily the author. Articles need to provide helpful content, not be sales copy for the author’s services and/or products.
- We publish a wide array of content on this site, so please browse our articles in order to become familiar with our focus.
- Tone and style should be casual and professional.
- Article length needs to be between 400 to 2,000 words.
- Profanity, racism, sexism, off-color humor, negative comments regarding any group, and similar objectionable content will not be published. We’re interested in publishing positive, uplifting articles that help people in practical ways.
If an article you submit isn’t published by us, please continue to send additional articles. We welcome all of your submissions.
To submit your article or ask us questions, please contact us.