Monthly Transit Talk™ (MTT™) for Aquarius Brings Us Opportunity to Open Our Eyes and Hearts
By Elizabeth Jones
This month's Sign: Aquarius
Date & Time of Suns Entry: January 20th, 2008 @ 8:44 am PST, 9:44 am MST, 10:44 am CST, 11:44 am EST.
Type: Fixed Air sign
Planetary Ruler: Uranus
Areas of Body Ruled: Ankles and circulation, as well as the electro-magnetic field around the body.
Key Phrase: I know and then transform
Symbols: The Water Bearer
This information is for all signs of the Zodiac. One is that whatever is going on in the skies Astrologically affects us all, all of the time. Two is that we each have all twelve signs somewhere in our natal chart and so the current focus on the sign of Aquarius activates that area.
AQUARIUS ENERGIES, CHALLENGES & KEYWORDS
Aquarius is the sign that rules community, humanity and the human condition. It also rules friends, peers and how we view and experience their impact on our life. Its influences can be cosmic, universal and far-reaching. This sign is of primary influence in this New Age of ever increasing global awareness and global community.
Aquarius rules how open you are and how you relate to higher vibrations and energies as well as the vision for your life. Its function is to keep things alive and vibrant by showing you ways to connect to a higher frequency and higher vibration. When under a strong Aquarian or Uranian influence, you may feel as though you are getting a "wake-up" call of sorts. This feeling has increased greatly in recent years, and is especially strong at the end of January and during February this year.
As you open to a greater view of "reality", you may feel as though you are walking between two worlds, or existing in different fields of reality. You may find that having to deal with everyday life can feel tedious or seem unimportant and even disorienting. How do you incorporate this shift of perspectives into your life? I have found that by placing attention on Source, in the moment, helps to bring in a greater feeling of alignment with these powerful energies and bridge the discrepancies that can arise in such a dynamic process. It bridges the way to be in both worlds~of spirit and matter~with balance and grace.
During this time of Aquarius, you are given the opportunity to open your eyes and hearts, and to see reality from a different perspective than we normally do. This could generate a “Great Awakening” of sorts, though it may not be a calm ride. Things can change radically and quickly under this influence..
Aquarian energy is not intended to keep things at a status quo. So be prepared for your world to get a bit rocked or upset during its time of influence.
It is meant to awaken you from your slumber, and unconsciousness. Its influence helps keep you out of ruts and old patterns that can desensitize you, keeping you from feeling more alive. However, know that it is most likely ushering in a new energy, insights or circumstances that will ultimately create more aliveness and vitality in your life.
Aquarius also rules: Astrology, ESP, the etheric body, computers, the internet, technology, electromagnetic fields & electricity. Any of these areas may get your focus during this month. Also, that which is unusual, bizarre and unpredictable may play an important role at this time, as these are often the means by which Aquarian events play out.
CHALLENGES DURING THE TIME OF AQUARIUS
If this part of your chart is "afflicted", either at birth or by transit, whether you're an Aquarian or not (an Astrology reading could advise you on this) you will need to deal with the challenges that this sign brings, listed here.
- Getting too attached to the way things are and so resisting change even if it is for the good or the opposite extreme, being too detached so that you are not I touch with yours or others feelings.
- Being eccentric or just weird for the thrill of it, perhaps even in unhealthy ways.
- Being unreasonable to an extreme.
- Feeling ambivalent, bored or indifferent.
- Having trouble focusing and feeling scattered; being easily distracted.
- The nervous system will be under particular stress, so avoid too much stimulation (i.e.: caffeine or excessive time on the computer), get adequate rest and exercise.
Ways to work with and enhance this signs energies:
- To avail yourselves to the higher expressions of this sign, you need to stay grounded and focused, or you run the risk of getting scattered and too off center to hold the frequency.
- Gathering with friends will give you needed support during this accelerated time.
- Work within your community or get involved with humanitarian concerns or causes.
- Try new behaviors. Do things differently. Seek out and then welcome change. Be bold and daring.
- If you are feeling the more potent expressions of these energies, it is important during times of expanded awareness to take care of the mundane and simple tasks of your life. This helps to keep you grounded as you integrate the new perspectives into your life.
- Believe in your Vision for your life.
Colors to work with are iridescent tones, bright and electric colors, especially blues, silver and copper. Use these to enhance your meditation and creative process. Wear them, visualize them or be creative and find your own way to bring them into your world.
OUR SPIRITUAL FOCUS AND CHALLENGE
To focus your attention on your Higher Self. To open to new possibilities and options. To remember that your authentic self is luring you out of illusion. To increase a deeper awareness of your relationship with the Divine.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE TIME OF AQUARIUS
- I am willing to enter a direct relationship with the Divine.
- I open myself to knowing that reality is a Living Presence, and that I am an integral and vital part of that.
- I share my uniqueness with the human family, for the highest good.
CRYSTALS TO WORK WITH
Rutilated Quartz: Assists us in utilizing and balancing our etheric body. This helps to alleviate anxiety and fears, especially from being over expanded during times of accelerated growth.
Selenite: Excellent for channeling the Light through the Crown chakra and activating the etheric body. Stimulates clear thinking. Use when accessing higher dimensions. Can help us to access deep memory. Clear
Quartz: Excellent for bringing us greater clarity and insight. Use when feeling scattered or frazzled. Clusters are especially good to use now as they help us to feel connected to those in our space while maintaining our own sense of self. Also, double-terminated crystals for go for helping us connect to our Higher Self. They are also excellent to hold during a conversation to help facilitate better understanding between those involved.Simple ways to work with crystals:
Wear them. Put them next to your bed or under your pillow while you sleep. Meditate with them. Carry them in your pocket. Put quartz or rose quartz in your drinking water. Give one to a friend!
Copyright, 2007, written by Elizabeth Jones. All rights reserved. If you feel so inspired, feel free to forward this webpage article onto others, but please do so without change or alteration.
For more information about Mt. Shasta, California, astrologer Elizabeth Jones, visit her web site at www.starpathways.com, or you can easily reach her at email@example.com. You can ask Elizabeth by email to notify you when her updates or available, too. Her phone number is 530-926-1999.